HandyTicket - tickets are a thing of the past!
Print tickets at home or buy tickets at the go with your mobile phone - everything is possible!
Easy, quick and without cash: With the HandyTicket, your mobile telephone becomes your automatic ticket vending machine.
Either way - our handyticket service is the modern, fast track to get a ticket for bus and tram - without cash and around the clock.
Tickets available through the DSW21TicketShop:
- Single fare ticket
- Day Ticket up to 5 persons
- 10-Trip Ticket (1st trip immediately valid after purchase of the 10-Trip-Ticket)
- 4-Trip Ticket (1st trip immediately valid after purchase of the 4-Trip-Ticket)
- Ticket2000 (also as Ticket2000 9 a.m.)
- Ticket1000 (also as Ticket1000 9 a.m.) in the price levels A, B, C, D and E in the whole area of the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr
- SchönerTagTicket NRW
- SchöneFahrtTicket NRW
- FahrradTagesTicket NRW
This is how it works:
Once complete the registration for mobile phone ticketing!
- After registration, you can easily purchase local public traffic tickets using your mobile phone.
- Then you're ready to get on board.
Using a Smartphone? Then simply download our handyticket app or use the handyticket page.
© 2016-2017 by HanseCom